- Additional fuel data is sent to the overlay.
- Event recording in replay from file mode has been added.
Recording of events in replay from file mode has limitations:
- Recording is stopped when jumping forward or backwards in time.
- Recording is stopped when double clicking an event in event log.
When event recording is stopped a Restart Event Recording button is displayed. When clicking this button the event log is cleared and event recording is started.
How to use event recording in replay from file mode:
- Load your replay file in iRacing.
- Jump to the session time where you want to start recording events using the usual +/- 1 lap, FF, RW buttons: the Restart Event Recording button will be displayed.
- Click the Restart Event Recording.
- Click the Play button and eventually FF (FF is faster but less accurate).
- When all the events you need are recorded double click on any event to jump to it.