The WEC Overlay Theme has been updated to Version 1.1 improving on a number of areas from initial release:
- Removed the requirement for “!important” flags for user customisation in Style Overrides. Please note that the structure of the theme’s CSS has been adjusted as a result and your own existing customisations may now need adjusting. Please reach out in the Support Discord for assistance.
- Driver Details styling has been improved to more closely match the real life design.
- Separate Style Overrides for adjusting Timing Tower positioning in Grouped Mode is no longer required.
- Gain/loss font alignment in Timing Tower has been corrected and shadow has been adjusted to improve readability.
- iRating/license background alignment in Timing Tower has been corrected.
- Scaling for different length names in Timing Tower has been improved.
- Car Number background alignment in Timing Tower has been corrected.
- Sectors show/hide animation has been improved.
- Lap time history show/hide animation has been improved.
- Driver inputs background colour has been corrected.
- Battle box name scaling has been improved.
- Column spacing in Results panel has been improved.
- Caution flags now display in the Session State Component to match the base overlay behaviour.
As with the original version of the WEC Overlay we recommend removing any existing Style Overrides from your project file to ensure the overlay displays as expected. Check the instructions here for displaying this theme: https://www.sdk-gaming.co.uk/overlay-themes/