iRacingLiveTiming has been updated to 126.96.36.199
- Relative gaps as provided directly by iRacing are now displayed in battle box until enough data is recorded for iRacing Live Timing to calculate a more accurate relative (only applies to test, practice, qualify and warmup sessions). Previously no data would be displayed until iRacing Live Timing received enough data.
- Support for high DPI displays has been restored.
- iRacing Live Timing window always on top feature has been reactivated.
- Behaviour of the embedded web server and proxies have been improved.
- Background color, text color, logo URL have been made available in the Multicar Team editor. Logo URL is will be available for display on the overlay in a future release.
- Nameless car classes are now displayed in the Driver classes / Classes in session window (nameless car classes are custom iRacing classes in leagues and AI sessions).
- ALT-drag selection in Remote Control Tab doesn’t select widgets referencing only variables that start with IRacing, Results, Championship or RaceControl. To allow for easier renaming/creation of overlay instances.