iRacingLiveTiming has been updated to 10.0.3.3
- Several small graphics bugs have been fixed.
- UI graphics have been optimised for better responsiveness.
- Line numbers have been added to Initial variable values and Style overrides editors.
- “Include” feature has been added to Initial Variable Values using the command
- This allows you to reference an external file containing variables. This file can be hosted locally or on the web. The #include line is replaced with the content of the file before the file is compiled and interpreted.
- Currently available from our server are localisation files. You can reference these using
localisation/localisation-spanish.txtYou can find all our localisation files here: https://www.sdk-gaming.co.uk/language-localisation/
- Check for update has been changed to hourly.