iRacing Live Timing has been updated to 10.9.9.8
- Driver classes have been extended to automatically use iRacing class names when name override is set to
iRacing nameUpdate your own project files with this class name in F3 Settings / Driver Classes to this name to trigger this behaviour. Default project files have been updated with these names.
- Commentator mode has been vastly improved:
- Commentator remote control panel buttons, lists and textboxes are updated according to broadcaster actions.
- Local/Slave buttons in the remote control panel have been replaced with Local/Copy broadcaster setting in the Settings panel. F6 key can be used to switch between both modes.
- Commentator actions in the remote control panel can now remotely control variables in iRacing Live Timing of the broadcaster if access is granted (variable filter for events is JumpToEvent):
- Set Connection mode to Commentator in Settings / Live timing server – Set your Room name to that of the broadcaster in Settings / Live timing server.
- Commentators will see buttons activated, selected car and camera changes in iRacing as the broadcaster clicks buttons in his remote control panel.
- As a commentator you can also change variable values and send them to the broadcaster, but the broadcaster must allow you to do so. These are the steps: – Set your commentator name in Settings / Live timing server / Commentator name.
- The broadcaster needs to add entries for you in his Settings / Overlay / Variable access credentials editor + User name should be your commentator name + Variable filter should be; “Overlay” to allow access to all variables controlling the overlay, Variable filter should be “IRacing” to allow access to all variables controlling iRacing, Variable filter should be “JumpToEvent” to allow commentators to jump to an event by double clicking an event in the list.
- Multiple entries can be added to give access to multiple variables or groups of variables.
- Event list drawing has been improved.
- Scheduler start/stop state is saved; if the scheduler is running when application is closed, it will automatically start on application startup.
- User defined timers have been added to the scheduler