IF UPDATING FROM BEFORE VERSION 10.3.2.4 ANY EXISTING SHORTCUTS YOU HAVE ON YOUR PC WILL NO LONGER RUN THIS LATEST VERSION. FIND IRACING LIVE TIMING IN YOUR START MENU AND CREATE ANY SHORTCUTS YOU WANT FROM THERE (AND THEN DELETE THE OLD ONES)
iRacingLiveTiming has been updated to 10.5.2.4
- New Import from Component Library feature has been added to remote control panel edit mode.
- New Component Updater has been added to F3 Settings.
- Checks to avoid component overlap on import/update have been added.
- Keyboard shortcuts have been added to the remote control panel edit mode: CTRL-C, CTRL-V, CTRL-X, DEL.
- New 2021 S4 cars have been added.
- New 2021 S4 iRacing classes have been added.
- Bug where overtake events would not be recorded after leader crossed start/finish line has been corrected.
Import from Component Library
When in Remote Control Edit Mode (F2), the Import button now has a new Import from Library feature. Use the arrow on the right edge of the Import button to choose between; the previous behaviour of importing from a file on your PC (for use where you have already downloaded the component from the website or to import your own customised component) and the new Import library.
When the Import library has been selected a Component Selection window is displayed.
With the desired component selected, click Details to open the web page for that component, Import to import that component into your project file or Cancel to return to iRacing Live Timing.
A new Component Updater feature has been added to the Remote Control section of the F3 Settings panel:
Selecting the button in the field to the right of Outdated components (in the example on the right labelled 11 components) will open a window displaying all outdated components in the loaded project file:
Components added to your project file before the release of this new Component Updater feature will display as Current Release 0.0. With the desired component selected, click Details to open the web page for that component, Update to update that component or Cancel to return to iRacing Live Timing.