- Improved race results
- Redesigned championship standings
- Fixed CSV import/export of driver classes
Inner working of Race results and Championship standings has significantly changed.
- Race results data are now automatically sent to overlays ready for display when results are official (usually a few seconds after last car crosses s/f line).
- Race results are blank (nothing will be displayed) as long as race results are not official.
- When a class with no results is selected the Race Results panel will not be displayed.
- Championship Standings are not automatically sent anymore to overlays.
- To send Championship Standings to overlays press the Send data button in the Driver Championship Standings editor.
- To send Championship Standings after a race:
- Click Retrieve Race Data in the Driver Championship Standings editor when Race results are official. This will read driver positions and calculate points according to the point system
- Add bonus/penalty points.
- Press the Send data button in the Driver Championship Standings editor to send the resulting data to overlays.